This manuscript of the medical works of Thomas Denman, M.D., was written between 1769 and 1773 while Denman held the positions of “Physician Manmidwife to the Middlesex Hospital and Teacher of Midwifery in London.”
- Aphorisms respecting the distinction and management of preternatural presentations
- Aphorisms on uterine hemorrhages
- Directions for the application of the forceps
- Essay on the puerperal fever
- On the retroversion of the fetus
Flipping through the pages (very carefully) was fascinating, but the penmanship makes it about as easy to read as my medical records.